Worth Waiting For is a sexual abstinence program directed at teens and preteens. The program is designed to help teens/preteens understand God's plan for sex and the physical and emotional consequences of sex outside of marriage. There are many other components to the program, which has been presented in public and private schools, camps, and other venues. Here you will find a collection of notes and resources used in the program. Contact us for more info.
Have you already been involved sexually and you regret it? Suffered consequences? Suffered with feeling of guilt?
Have you gone further physically than you wanted to (or kow God would want you to)?
It's never too late to start over!
With the incredible forgiveness of God through Jesus Christ, you can have renewed virginity! Here is how.....
8 Steps to renewed virginity
1. Admit to god that you know what you have done is sin and that you are sorry. CONFESS Romans 3:23
2. Ask God to forgive you and your partner for your sexual activity. 1 John 1:9 Ask God for his grace and power in doing this.
3. Accept his forgiveness.
4. Change your ways. Ask God for his power to allow you to stop the sexual activity and show you what you need to change to avoid it in the future.
5. Talk with your partner and explain to him/her about your decision.
6. Ask God to guide you and protect you in times of temptation. 1 Cor 9:13 AVOID TEMTPING SITUATIONS!
7. Make a firm commitment to remain abstinent.
8. Ask God to give you 1 or 2 accountability relationships to assist you in keeping your new commitment.