Worth Waiting For is a sexual abstinence program directed at teens and preteens. The program is designed to help teens/preteens understand God's plan for sex and the physical and emotional consequences of sex outside of marriage. There are many other components to the program, which has been presented in public and private schools, camps, and other venues. Here you will find a collection of notes and resources used in the program. Contact us for more info.
Getting to know yourself
1. What do you like about yourself?
2. What are some things you dislike about yourself?
3. What are some of the things you can change about yourself?
4. How do your peers influence you?
5. Why do you think you do what your peers say?